Control System Engineer
Control System Engineer – Tetbury
Up to £50,000 DOE
Life insurance – cycle to work – company events – health and wellbeing programme – 20+BH increasing yearly and more!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Control System Engineer to join a UK known industrial manufacturer in the Tetbury area!
With no day ever being the same the Control System Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop simulator for testing and debugging development work
- Design and support controls for new processes
- Developing control technologies
- Commissioning of machines and systems
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in PLC control /programming
- Experience in 3 phase power electricals
- Relay logic control panel experience
- Willingness to spend some time working at site in UK and Overseas (7% of the year)
Package and Benefits:
- Life Assurance
- 20 days holiday +Bank Holidays increasing yearly
- Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 000000_1706888904
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Life Assurance, 20 Days Holiday + BH
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: