Job Title – Corporate Accountant (Fixed Term 24 months)
Location – Llangefni
Salary – £65,000 plus 15% bonus
What you get:
Parking on Site
I’m working closely with one of global food manufacturer, located in a beautiful town in north Wales, they’re recruiting for an corporate accountant, if you ‘re looking for a new role or looking to relocate to a new town working for a company with excellent pay and benefits, don’t wait and apply NOW!
- Month-end consolidated reporting:
- Consolidation and reporting of the combined LFL business, working with the Llangefni and Magheralin finance teams, the commercial analyst, and the financial accountant.
- Analysis of monthly results, including issuing of financial review.
- Customer profitability analysis working with commercial analyst and the financial accountant.
- Budget and forecast:
- Working with the sites to provide a consolidated view of the LFL budget and forecast, including analysis of key variances.
- Compiling and analysis of the central costs for both budget and forecast.
- Submission of templates
- Balance sheet and working capital forecasting and reporting, with variance analysis.
- Working with PWC on the interim and annual audits to provide all information as needed and respond to any queries.
- SAP role review and approval
- Reviewing of periodic GRC reports
- Approving payments on AIB and Barclays
- Approving weekly BACS runs and vendor 1 payments.
- Approving monthly salaried payroll reports and associated bacs runs.
- Provide information to PWC for the annual corporation tax computations and respond to any queries.
- Estimate quarterly corporation tax payments on account.
- Work alongside the financial accountant preparing annual PAYE settlement and Class 1a NIC calculations.
- Ad hoc:
- Invoice approval via SAP workflow
- Concur Reporting
- Insurance budget tracking.
The successful applicant will have:
- Third Level Qualification in Business Related subject.
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP Experience
- Demonstrate experience of working in an accounting role, preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Strong understanding of financial accounting principles, and of a strong controls environment
please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23434/400_1703238824
Salary: Up to £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Llangefni, Isle of Anglesey
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production