£25,000 to £28,000
Healthcare, Medical Insurance, Pension, Attendance Bonus, Holiday
Days – Monday to Friday 37.5hrs with flexible start times
My client, a growing a manufacturer is looking to bolster Finance team. A market leader in their field, this opportunity offers long term security & technical development at a progressive business that values its staff. With new manufacturing facilities being built and lots of investment this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong Credit Control background to join a growing team.
- To ensure the average U.K. Debtor days is no more than 45.
- To ensure 3rd party debtors are maintained fully to agreed terms.
- To ensure unallocated cash is no more than 2% of the total sales ledger balance at any one time.
- To circulate a weekly reconciliation of cash received by main revenue source eg: UK, Subsidiaries, and 3rd Party International.
- To set up new accounts’ details including credit limits and terms
- To post cash to customer accounts on day of receipt. Phone/email customer on day of receipt if cash cannot be allocated
- To maintain full records of all contacts with customers
- To contact all customers regularly by phone or e-mail
- To deputise for Accounts Payable
Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised financial qualification
- Understand Credit Control best practice
- Knowledge of UK export procedures including LC’s
- Minimum 3 years previous experience
- Able to self-motivate
- Working knowledge of SAGE LINE 1000 – desirable
- Experience with payroll – inputting data that has been processed
As a business, my client is a market leader within their industry and has a strong presence across the whole of the UK. With a growing portfolio of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest, please send your CV to directly to Ben Watkins at BenW@hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23676_1707242080
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Attendance bonus, flexible start times
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Runcorn, Cheshire