Customer Quality Engineer
Customer Quality Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Quality Engineer to join a great high tech company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as Customer Quality Engineer the role offers career development within a first-class high tech environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Life assurance, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday, Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working
Role & Responsibilities:
As Customer Quality Engineer, you will support the business by deploying the Quality Strategy. Within your role you will initiate, enable, support, verify, and maintain this strategy.
You will be the primary contact for customers on product quality related matters such as; product returns, complaints, requests for (additional) product data, concerns, audit requests and general enquiries.
- Contributing to secure and improve the quality management system.
- Leading by example on good documentation practice and other elements of ISO 9001, AS 9100 and ISO 13485.
- Analyzing complaints and making decisions on justification of the returns (in or out specification; in or out warranty) and communicating this to customer.
- Coordinating fault finding and repairs on customer returns. Initiating additional investigations at Engineering, R&D or others if required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of direct involvement in quality management in an industrial manufacturing and product development setting, preferably in the medical, automotive, aeronautics and/or space industry.
- Knowledgeable regarding ISO9001 / ISO13485 / AS 9100 and other relevant standards.
ST23015 / 612
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: ST23015 / 612_1696603755
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: