Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor
Commutable from Oakdale, Crumlin, Newbridge, Blackwood, Newport, Pontypool
- 25 Days + Bank holidays
- Ongoing training and developing opportunities
- Flexibility regarding working hours
This is a good opportunity to join a global organisation who specialise in their field. With multiple UK sites, this is a business who have a very strong order book and as a result provide excellent job security. They are looking for an experienced customer service advisor to bolster their customer services team. This role would be well suited to a canddiayte coming from a customer service and manufacturing background. Excellent training will be provided upon the product range and working practices.
- Responsible for looking after UK and Irish customers.
- Guarantee a positive customer experience by ensuring quick and reliable follow up of all customer requests.
- Self-check order entry and guarantee accuracy of the data first time.
- Ensure the consistent and effective provision of services/ information to the customer base.
- Provide awareness of customer complaints or any issues in the shortest lead-time.
- Customer service experience.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23597/400_1706272027
Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Newbridge, Caerphilly