Customer Service Engineer
I am partnering a very strong engineering firm based near Bath. Working with next generation technologies mainly focussed in the marine sectors.
They are looking for experienced Customer Service Engineer used to working with IoT and mobile applications.
- Day-to-Day Support: Manage the day-to-day support tickets generated from our customers, distributors, dealers, and end-users, covering 1st to 3rd Line issues. Provide timely and effective solutions to address customer concerns and technical problems.
- 4th Line Ticket Review Meetings: Attend and contribute to weekly 4th Line ticket review meetings to ensure understanding of issues to key stakeholders. Keep customers informed about the progress of their issue.
- Voice of the Customer: Act as the voice of the customer within the organisation. Understand our transceiver customers’ needs and concerns, and advocate for their interests. Feed this information into Sales & Product Development with a view to ensuring the company’s products and services align with customer expectations.
- Metrics-Based Delivery: Deliver against pre-agreed metrics, tracking and improving customer support performance indicators to maintain high-quality service. Work closely with the Head of Customer Service & Quality, providing weekly reporting and analysis.
Skills & Experiences:
- Substantial technical experience of working with complex retail electronics products is essential
- Expertise in technical fault diagnosis
- Knowledge of RF systems and technologies is desirable
- Proven experience in support roles, preferably in the technology or maritime industry to 3rd Line
- Ideally ITIL v4 certified.
- Exceptional ability to manage multiple support tickets simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency with support / business tools and software.
- A passion for innovation and staying at the forefront of industry trends.
- A natural empathy with customers, and an ability to 3work through difficult situations with a calm and thoughtful approach.
- Qualified to at least HND, ideally degree level in electronic engineering or a similar discipline.
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
Job Reference: ST284_1702051023
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: