Up to £40,000
Monday – Friday
Pension, Bonus, Holiday allowance
I am currently working with an established industrial design and manufacturing client, operating across over 20 sites in the UK and sites abroad, including the USA.
- Reporting into planning and procurement manager
- Forecasts for suppliers – will have regular contact with them
- Ensure critical code meetings are held (This would be for a spike in demand, how to overcome it and what they are going to do)
- Stock control – making sure they have what they need and letting the purchasing team know so they can order
- Liaising with customer service teams – 1 in Luton, 1 in Manchester
- Help streamline and run new processes
- Using an ERP system
To be considered for this position you will have worked in demand planning, production planning or supply chain for 2-5 years and have an out going personality.
- Gov pension
- Hybrid oppurtunities after 1 year service
- 20 days holiday + banks
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Rebecca Hawker directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23480_1704906402
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: