Dental Field Service Engineer.
Basic Salary £30,000-£38,000 DOE + Progression + Vehicle
London + surrounding areas
A fantastic opportunity to join a global giant in the dental industry committed to world-leading solutions for their clients. They are looking for experienced engineers who can embrace and maintain their unrivalled standards within the sector.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Installation of their range of brand-new dental equipment into dental practices and laboratories.
- Servicing and maintenance of chairs, suction pumps, compressors etc.
- Giving customers and clients the highest standard of service.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience within the dental industry.
- Recognised engineering qualification.
- Can do attitude + strong work ethic.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Leading global company
- Full training and development plan
- Company vehicle
- Flexible working hours – 40 hour week.
- Company phone + tablet.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Charlie Lilley directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Service Engineer, Field, Engineer, Medical Engineer, dental engineer, dentist chair, suction pumps, compressors
Job Reference: 19329_1657037266
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + Company vehicle, mobile, laptop and card
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: London