This is an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a busy and thriving business. As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for using various nesting and design software such as RADAN, and Inventor/AutoCAD, primarily on sheet metal materials.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to develop and progress. Therefore, if you are an ambitious Design Engineer that is looking for that next step in career growth – then apply now!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Use of various nesting and design software such as RADAN and RADBEND and Autodesk inventor/AutoCAD and Vault Basic to design bespoke products in 3D/2D and review/analyse with Design Manager.
- Designing products in 3D and assist in the management of the manufacturing process.
- Working autonomously on various projects, utilising a high level of accuracy and planning skills
- Being directly involved in Purchasing Orders and liaising with customers, suppliers and other departments as required
- Use of our in-house MRP system to assist in the managing of the manufacturing process.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Mechanical / Metal Design
- Ideally sheet metal design with Laser/Punch/Press brake machinery using nesting and bending software
- 2D/3D design
Plus Amazing Benefits!
Job Reference: 21954/610_1695828450
Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
Job Industry: Manufacturing and Production