💥Job Title – Design Engineer
🗺️ Location – Newtown
Salary Up to £40,000
What you get:
Parking on Site
I’m working closely with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers that prides itself in the ability to design and manufacture engineering innovative and contemporary products and the use of quality materials. Based in mid-Wales they’re looking for a an experienced design engineer to join their Design team to work on all facets of design such as new products, tooling and modify existing product designs to meet customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the design of new or existing products to suit the customers’ requirements.
- Ensuring that designs are cost effective and that the customers’ requirements are met.
- Responsible for managing the whole project from initial enquiry to first off manufacture and producing and maintaining project plans to ensure key dates are met.
- To communicate of the progress of any project with the design manager and the client.
- Ensuring that the designs are suited to the manufacturing process such as injection Moulding.
- To design tooling to support the manufacturing process such as Press tooling, Injection mould tooling, machining jigs, forming Nests.
- Produce a full manufacturing BOM on Epicor for new parts and assemblies, ensuring that correct materials are specified, the correct operations are used, and correct
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Experience In small mechanism design..
- Knowledge of Injection Moulding and press work would be advantageous.
- Competent MS office products.
- Able to use 3D CAD software (Solidworks preferable).
- Experience of MRP/ERP systems (Desirable).
please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23168/610_1698250405
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: