£32,000 – £38,000
My Client is a leading manufacturer with a state-of-the-art facility. Due to continued growth my client is looking for a Design Engineer to join this expanding team.
If you are an ambitious Design Engineer, looking to for that next step in your career development then wait no longer – and apply now!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Engineer to showcase their problem-solving ability and to work for a company that holds determination and efficiency at the utmost of importance.
Role & Responsibilities:
- This role will involve taking base designs, modifying and making amendments to customer specifications.
- Manufacturing drawings.
- Supporting other departments with design reviews. E.g. sending drawings to Fabricators.
- This will primarily involve 3D CAD systems, AutoCAD and Inventa.
- This company take pride in their production, and this will be an opportunity to take part on projects that may cover production, manufacturing, logistics, and procurement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a working understanding of 3D CAD packages. Such as AutoCAD and Inventa.
- Degree in an Design Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Hands on experience.
- 2 years’ experience in industry.
- FEA and an understanding of Structural components.
- Competitive Salary
- Innternal and External Training
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 22090/610_1704731253
Salary: £32000 - £38000 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: