Commutable from Knighton, Kington, Leominster, Hereford, Llandrindod Wells, Hay on Wye, Brecon, Ludlow, Craven Arms
- Career progression opportunities
- 20 Days + Bank Holidays
This is an opportunity to join a global business with multiple sites. Their product has a genuine positive impact on the end user, with market leading solutions. This role will provide excellent career opportunity whilst working in a secure team. This role will be well suited to an engineer with a few years of experience out of their degree.
- The design and development of new products.
- Continuous improvement of existing products.
- Working with the production to team to ensure the output of good quality and reliable products.
- Responsible for creating technical files and administrative support.
- Working Knowledge of SolidWorks CAD design.
- Relevant degree/HND in an engineering or related discipline.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment, RF welding, Plastic injection Moulding, Traditional Engineering, additive manufacturing and Electronics.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact Jack Lavis directly at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 02920 894900.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 23713/610_1707410400
Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: