Design & Projects Engineer
PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEER
POWER/ ENERGY INDUSTRTY
<£35,000+ Internal training opportunities
Due to an increase in demand at our clients business, with exciting contracts available into 2024, they are now recruiting for a Projects Design Engineer to join their growing team in Chester.
This role offers the opportunity to continually expand and develop skills and experience with design and projects, learning from Senior members on a daily basis, receiving internal training, and rewarding skilled work with progression opportunities.
- Produce General Arrangement Drawings and Electrical Schematics using 2D AutoCad/Draftsight.
- Produce 3D assemblies, sheet metal components design, and fabrication/ manufacturing drawings to a high-quality standard.
- Produce Bill of Materials for projects.
- Running your assigned projects through liaising with the production team, customers, and overseeing installs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum NVQ level 3 or HNC/D Engineering Discipline.
- Experience working in an Electrical or Mechanical Engineering design role.
- Experience using 3D Solidworks is essential
- AutoCAD/Draftsight 2D design software and Microsoft Office products is required.
- Enthusiastic attitude towards learning.
- Highly organized and capable of meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of LV Switchgear, bespoke substation enclosures/ E-houses would be desirable.
- A valid CSCS/ECS card would be desirable.
- Experience with switchboards, panels, switchgears, sheet metal enclosures are desirable
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: PD200_1702292970
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Training & Development
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: