Desktop Support Engineer
Desktop Support Engineer – Castle Park, Bristol – £30k-£35k
A growing, and successful professional service firm are seeking a Desktop Support Engineer to join their established IT team and work across BAU and projects to improve and maintain the sites infrastructure and networks. You’ll be working across various support tickets as well as getting involved in rollouts and refresh projects across their network and server-side infrastructure. They offer a very competitive starting salary, they offer excellent benefits and working environment along with lots of training, progression, and development.
- Excellent starting salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company trip to Europe
- Healthcare and wellbeing
- Reward platform
Day to Day of the Desktop Support Engineer:
- Supporting users across a range of IT related issues
- Supporting a range of off the shelf and bespoke hardware and software applications
- Working closely with the wider IT team, supporting projects
- Working with third parties
Skills/ Qualifications of the successful Desktop Support Engineer:
- Previous experience as an IT Technician
- Experience with technologies such as O365, DNS, DHCP, IP/TCP, OneDrive etc.
- Experience with supporting a range of Hardware and Software
- A-Levels, Btec, Apprenticeship or Degree in IT would be beneficial
- Experience within a Windows environment
- Experience with Hardware and Software troubleshooting and support
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact Alex MacDermott directly.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Reference: 102697_1701095652
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 33 days holiday, reward platform + more
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: