£28,000 – £34,000 & Pension, healthcare & 25 days holidays
Part of a larger group, this well established South Wales manufacturer has a reputation for product excellence and innovation. They are a niche product manufacturer and supply their Electrical / Mechanical power based products to a diverse market and industry sector, including the EV, Rail and Material Handling industry. Their products are in even higher demand due to the changing nature of their customers’ power application needs.
They require an Engineer with strong Electrical & Mechanical R&D background to develop their varied, often bespoke products.
Role & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will work alongside the Design, Quality and Manufacturing teams, supporting the ongoing development of new and legacy electrical power products
- You will be directly engaged in hands on periodic testing of electrical / mechanical components, which will include endurance testing, high current load testing, high voltage and application testing.
- Taking new customer enquiries through the development lifecycle, from prototype stage through to final test, report writing and customer handover.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of developing Electrical – Mechanical products
- Understanding of Electrical power systems
- Experience of Product Testing
- HNC level in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- £28,000 – £34,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent Product training and development
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20622/617_1655215197
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Newport