ENGINEERING/MANUFACTURING (MARKETING) INDUSTRY
COMPETITIVE SALARY + Training, Pension and Holidays
Due to an expansion in our clients business, they are now recruiting for a Digital Designer to join their team in the Hyde Area on a Days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Support the marketing team in delivering advertising, publicity, and general marketing campaigns.
- Create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns (SEO, social media, email marketing, video marketing, web content).
- Create dynamic, written, graphic, infographic and video content that promotes audience interaction and increases audience presence on company web sites.
- Create social media presence on new and developing media platforms.
- Running the Social Media Accounts for the company.
- Analyse and report on the success of social media, email & web campaigns.
- Assist in the development of company websites, help create content and update when necessary.
- Develop customer databases and co-ordinate direct mail and email marketing campaigns for the UK and overseas depots.
- Assist when requested in all areas of the Marketing Department.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive and energetic individual who can create and publish engaging content that fits B2B and B2C audiences.
- Should have a good knowledge of Adobe graphic design software packages.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and project manage large & sometimes complex activities.
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude & spirit.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good administration, organisational, time management skills.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: L758_1658826667
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Hyde