Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer
ELECTRICAL BIAS MULTISKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£41,500 + Training, Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to an expansion in our clients business, they are now recruiting for another Multi-Skilled Electrical Bias Engineer to join their team in the Kirkham Area on a Double Days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Ensure machine ‘down time’ is kept to a minimum
- Identify and solve day to day maintenance problems on machinery, buildings, plant, and facilities to improve quality and cost effectiveness
- To perform PPM (planned preventative maintenance) schedules as required
- Involvement with projects, continuous improvement, and suggesting improvements to procedures
- Perform electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks
- To accurately complete all documentation in a timely fashion
- To accurately create and update relevant SOP’s as necessary
- To liaise with the Engineering Manager to ensure the availability of spare machine parts whilst keeping costs to a minimum
- Assist with installation of new equipment
- To provide training and coaching to other staff as requested by the Engineering Manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Recognised engineering trade apprenticeship and/or HNC in electrical engineering
- Knowledge and understanding of site electrical distribution
- Experience and a good understanding of PLCs, fault finding, 3 phase, DC motors, relays, sensors, and drives
- Computer literate
- Previous experience of working in a ‘clean’ manufacturing / factory environment preferably within the food / pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of working on a wide range of manufacturing and packaging machinery
- At least 5 years’ experience within the FMCG sector
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: PR534_1696947397
Salary: £41500 - £42000 per annum + Training, Progression, Pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: