Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
MIDDLEWICH / WINSFORD AREA
Up to £45,000 – Overtime, Pension, Holidays and Bonus
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
* Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers to complete tasks on Flow wrappers, conveyors, packing machines and other machinery.
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: WPJ_1699274160
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Holidays, Pension, Overtime and Bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: