Electrical bias Maintenance Engineer
ELECTRICAL BIAS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
KENDAL/ LANCASTER AREA
12hr Days & Nights Shifts
£47,500+ Training & Qualifications, Strong progression routes
An excellent opportunity to develop engineering skills, with training, certificsations, and progression routes within a market leading manufacturer. Now recruiting for an Electrical bias Engineer to join their team in the Lancaster/ Kendal area on a shift based position.
- Provides fault diagnosis, solutions and maintenance on plant equipment.
- Completing maintenance Electrically on drives, motors, and scanners.
- Support on all Mechanical maintenance issues
- Complete work as issued by the PPM system or team leader and prioritises unplanned work.
- Interrogation and fault-finding on PLC’s
- Uses spare machine parts cost-effectively and ensures they are all booked in /out of stores.
- Is a member of the fire and lone worker emergency response teams as and when required and carries out the respective team duties.
- Accountable for the safe hand-over of any maintenance work carried out.
- Provides cover for shift absence
- Maintain a professional approach to work.
- Strive to set an example to apprentices, including training where possible.
Skills and Qualifications
- HNC/ Level 3 / Apprentice-trained in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
- Electrically qualified (wiring regulations, testing and inspection)
- Experienced with Fault-finding on PLC’s
- Strong attitude towards training, progression, and developing skills
- Broad knowledge of all plant, equipment, systems mill-wide, engineering equipment and works to technical specifications and information.
- Experience of the buddy system for machine isolations
- Knowledge and use of all appropriate safe systems of work and risk assessments eg confined spaces working / working at height
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: DN100_1700231631
Salary: £47500 - £47600 per annum + Training, Progression, Certifications
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: