Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
ELECTRICALLY BIASED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
PLASTICS MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£40,000 – Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across the business, our client, a market leading plastic manufacturer is seeking to enhance its Maintenance Engineering team with the appointment of a Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM on all Fast Paced production equipment
* Working within a team of Maintenance Engineers
* Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their fast paced manufacturing environment.
* Fault Finding both Mechanically and Electrically
* Reporting to the Engineering Shift Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Experience
* Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G
* Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment
* Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: CEE_1653388536
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Liverpool