Electrical Design Engineer
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
SPECIALIST ELECTRICAL MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Commutable from: St Helens, Haydock, Knowsley, Warrington, Wigan, Skelmersdale and West Manchester
- Contributopry Pension Scheme
- Working from Home inclusive
- Private Medical Care
£45,000 – £60,000 – Dependant on Experience
Due to continued an expansion across the business, my client a market leading manufacturer is seeking to enhance its team on site with the appointment of an Electrical Design Engineer. This opportunity will stand out to a keen problem solver looking for satisfaction of completion within projects.
- Creation of diagrams and schematics required by the project (single line diagrams, Keyline diagrams, AC & DC and further wiring).
- Work in collaboration with production engineering to create the list of materials and component specifications.
- Give technical support to the rest of the team.
- Give technical advice and assistance within the organization on electrical matters.
- Be involved and lead the project during the manufacturing, FAT, installation and commissioning activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of the UK standards and presentation of electrical schematics.
- Understandings of DNO & ENA standards in the UK.
- Good knowledge of protection relays would be an advantage and experience creating settings and PSL files would be viewed favourably.
- As part of our substation design, a knowledge of LV electrical installations and 18th edition wiring regulations.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: EDE400_1698161855
Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Pension and Private Medical
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: