Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Stroud
£36,000 – £42,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Design Engineer to join a company who is has a global reputation in the aerospace industry in the Stroud Area.
With no day ever being the same the Electrical Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using AutoCAD to produce technical drawings and schematics
- Undertake design work on contracts based on analysis of specifications
- Leading a small team of electricians
- Producing accurate drawings and liaising with production
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3D AutoCAD and Solidworks
- PLC Programming
- Electrical or Electronic engineering degree
- Electrical and pneumatic design
Package and Benefits:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 00000_1703236635
Salary: £36000 - £42000 per annum + holiday, pension, EAP
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: