Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineer – Stroud
£36,000 – £42,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electrical Design Engineer to join a company who is has a global reputation in the aerospace industry in the Stroud Area.
With no day ever being the same the Electrical Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Using AutoCAD to produce technical drawings and schematics
- Undertake design work on contracts based on analysis of specifications
- Leading a small team of electricians
- Producing accurate drawings and liaising with production
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3D AutoCAD and Solidworks
- PLC Programming
- Electrical or Electronic engineering degree
- Electrical and pneumatic design
Package and Benefits:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 00000_1707408974
Salary: £36000 - £42000 per annum + holiday, pension, EAP
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: