Electrical Electronic Graduate Technician
Electrical / Electronic Graduate Technician
£25,000 – £26,000 plus excellent benefits
A well established and industry leading consultancy are looking to add an additional Electrical / Electronic Graduate Technician to its team. The business is a trusted provider for some of the UK’s largest companies across a diverse range of industries and have an outstanding reputation for engineering excellence. There will be great opportunities for this Electrical / Electronic Graduate to develop their skills on the job and further their career within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be part of a 2-3-man team working on customer sites throughout the UK
- You will be working on high voltage and electrical power systems
- The role is field based but there will be a need to visit and work from the office in South Wales
- The work will involve condition assessment and measurements
- There will be opportunities to learn and develop on the job and further progress your skills
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering Degree is desirable
- A Graduate or BTEC/HNC/HND in Electronic Engineering would ideal
- Either a recent Electronic Graduate or a technician with some experience since leaving education would be desirable
- Desire to progress your career within a growing Engineering team
- £25,000 – £26,000
- First class training and development both internally and externally
- Excellent potential for career progression
- Plus excellent benefits
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
If you are interested in this position please click ‘apply’.
Hunter Selection Limited is a recruitment consultancy with offices UK wide, specialising in permanent & contract roles within Engineering & Manufacturing, IT & Digital, Science & Technology and Service & Sales sectors.
Find out more about us and check out our latest vacancies at www.hunterselection.co.uk
Please note as we receive a high level of applications we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job Reference: 19826/511_1706623800
Salary: £25000 - £26000 per annum + Plus excellent training and development
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: