SPECIALIST PROCESS MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Commutable from: St Helens, Haydock, Knowsley, Warrington, Wigan, Skelmersdale and South & West Manchester
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Car / Car Allowance
- Private Medical Care
£45,000 – £55,000 – Dependant on Experience
Due to continued an expansion across the business, my client a market leading manufacturer is seeking to enhance its team on site with the appointment of an Electrical Engineer. This opportunity will stand out to a candidate looking for satisfaction of completion within projects across sectors.
- Oversee the Electrical engineering of all projects to ensure project milestones are met.
- Specify and discuss instrumentation requirements with the Process Department.
- Control panel manufacturing liaising with suppliers and where required assisting testing.
- Liaising with site and project team for the duration of the installation.
- Design of electrical loop diagrams, cable routes and layouts.
- Approval of Control Panel schematics and layouts, incorporating the connection data onto the electrical loop diagrams.
- Prepare site commissioning file complete with construction status electrical drawings
- Complete and issue electrical drawings to the documentation team on completion of the project.
- Experience of technical pre-sales and technical quotation writing
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in Electrical/Instrumentation engineering
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Excellent at working and documentation for team and customer use
- Control Panel Knowledge including selecting and sourcing components.
- Ability to design/specify control systems i.e. Profibus, ASI and 4-20mA
- On site commissioning experience and testing.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: EE410_1698162753
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car, Bonus, Pension and Further
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: