Electrical Engineering Technician
Electrical Engineering Technician – 3 month fixed term contract
St Helens (WA9)
Commutable from Warrington, Liverpool, Wigan, Leigh, Ashton-in-Markerfield, Lathom, Skelmersdale
£45,350 + On Call Allowance + Bonus
Days Shift – Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- 25 days holiday
- Gainshare Bonus Scheme
- Parking on site / Cycle-To-Work-Scheme
Our client is a leading manufacturer, that values hard work and teamwork. They are part of a global group with multiple sites in the UK, this is one of their flagship growing operations. They are looking for a Electrical Engineering Technician to cover long term sickness.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the maintenance and all associated plant, buildings, services and vehicles.
- Planned preventative maintenance on a variety of automated machinery including conveyors, temperature and process control, stacking equipment
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations
- Modification and improvement of plan
- Hazard identification and elimination
- Team-based problem solving
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and support and contribute to the site HSE initiatives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Engineering apprenticeship and be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have proven experience within a similar Technical role.
- Should have the ability to read electrical/engineering drawings, have excellent fault-finding skills
- Good working knowledge of PLC’s, HMI’s, SCADA systems, Instrumentation, Relays & Variable Speed Drives
- Necessary to work unsupervised for extended periods and be capable of identifying, generating and managing own workload which will involve effective communication with Supervision and members of other areas
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Consultant Eleana Ewins directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them for a confidential discussion on 01785 450162.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: EET514_1701252516
Salary: £42000 - £45350 per annum + Bonus Scheme, On Call Allowance, Holiday
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: