Electrical Fitter / Panel Builder
ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANEL BUILDER & MACHINERY INSTALLER
DAYS – Early Finish on Fridays
c£33,000 + Benefits incl. Overtime (1.5x/x2)
My client is a market leading manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a motivated and technically minded Electrical Control Panel Builder & Machinery Installer to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated individual to join an ever-growing team on site.
Role & Responsibilities
* To work & become part of an established, skilled Electrical Engineering team to assist with the Company’s growth plans.
* Must be able to identify, handle & process the electrical components used in the construction & equipping of electrical control panels & machinery.
* Have a full understanding of wiring complex small & large control panels & systems for various automation systems.
* Must be able to read & implement complex instructions from technical project documents.
* Must be able to mark out, mechanically cut/drill & assemble electrical control panels & sub-assemblies to assembly drawings.
* Must be able to Interpret wiring diagrams & wire complex control panels/systems for various automation applications.
* Be able to Electrically equip & connect various types of automation machinery both within the UK & Worldwide.
* To liaise with both customers and suppliers.
* Must have own set of hand & battery powered tools to enable the above work to be completed.
* Provide support to the production department/team.
* Plan, organise and manage work in conjunction with the Engineers and production team to meet required timescales.
Required Skills & Experience
* Experienced in electrical wiring of control panels & machine control systems.
* Preferably a ‘Time Served’ Electrical wireman with a sound understanding of mechanical systems.
* Must be minimum ONC or City & Guilds qualified in Electrical Engineering / Installation or both.
* Preferably has a grounded knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Be motivated & work well both as part of a team or individually on projects.
* Be prepared to travel both in the UK & Worldwide.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: ECPBMI_1655809626
Job Start Date: ASAP