Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
£45,000+ Pension, Training, and Holidays
Due to the continuous growth, consistent market position, and team development, a market leader in the food industry is currently looking to grow their team with an Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer on a days-based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Work with the instrumentation / automation on site, applying knowledge of principles and practices of related technical areas
- Designing and developing new control systems, Programming and Modifying PLC’s, HMI’s.
- Produce test schedules and coordinate the installation, testing and commissioning of control systems
- To maintain and test all equipment as directed by the Electrical and Controls & Instrumentation Engineers and report any defects or incorrect operation.
- To work toward the safe and timely repair of failed electrical equipment and machinery.
- To investigate and rectify E&I faults and minimize plant downtime.
- Support the plants operation on a 24/7 basis by attending call outs 1 week in 4.
- Assisting with installation and improvement projects on site to support the continuous growth of the plant.
Skills and Qualifications
- HNC in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience within a production/ manufacturing environment
- Ability to Programme and Modify PLC’s
- Motivated to contribute to the continuous improvement of the site, providing great work ethic daily.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing
Job Reference: SD222_1694432200
Salary: Up to £45000 per annum + Training, Pension, 33 Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: