Electrical Maintenance Engineer
ELECTRICALLY BIASED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
FMCG MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
£34,000 + Training, Overtime, Pension and Holidays
Due to continued expansion across our clients business, they are now recruiting for another Electrical Biased Engineer to join their team in the Denton Area on a Double Days based position.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and established global brand. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term. With a long established presence on a UK wide scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Providing both Reactive & PPM on all production equipment
- Working within a team of Mechanical Engineers to complete tasks on printing and packaging machinery
- Maintenance on a variety of machinery within their manufacturing environment.
- Fault Finding and modifications Electrically
- Ability to develop in Multi-Skilled on site and increase competency as an engineer
- Including training externally for Electrical Qualifications
Skills and Qualifications
- Electrical Maintenance Engineering Experience
- Engineering Qualifications – HNC / NVQ / C&G / BTEC
- Fault Finding Ability both Mechanically & Electrically
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Experience of performing Maintenance Engineering within an Industrial Manufacturing Environment
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering
Job Reference: W534_1655913711
Job Start Date: ASAP