Electrical Maintenance Engineer
One of the UK’s most highly renowned manufacturing companies are looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer that is electrically biased to come on board and join their team in Somerset. They supply to all the major UK supermarkets, check if you meet the criteria below and apply!
This will be working a Day shift / Lates role – NO NIGHTS!!
Role & Responsibilities:
* Carry out reactive & planned maintenance in a manufacturing environment
* Working on a variety of high-speed food process, production & packaging machinery
* Fault finding & repair work on industrial plant equipment & site services
* Mechanical repairs on conveyors, drives, shafts, pumps & compressors
* Promote a continuous improvement culture with lean manufacturing at heart
* Electrical & mechanical fault finding & planned maintenance
* Project work – machinery upgrades, new installations and continuous improvements
* Working on fillers, labellers, palletisers, sealers, pneumatics, PLC’s, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes, power presses, printers, forming machines
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Must be an electrically biased maintenance engineer
* Ideally a time-served apprenticeship – Min. NVQ Level 3 Engineering
* Practical experience of working in a food / FMCG/ Packaging environment
* PLC – electrical fault-finding skills
* Comfortable with large mechanical work, fault finding & repair
* Able to carry out both electrical & mechanical fault finding
* Experience with industrial mechanical systems
* Able to work on pneumatics, hydraulics, motors, gearboxes
Shifts & Benefits Package:
* Shift: – Day shift / Lates role – NO NIGHTS!!
* Salary: – £42,000 – £45,000 + Overtime
Job Reference No: 20305 / 534
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy – Ashley Reynolds on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Job Reference: 20305 / 534_1655992641
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Location: Somerset