Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
£45,000 + Plus Excellent Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has come up with a global manufacturing business based in Deeside, the role is for a multiskilled maintenance engineer to join their maintenance team. The role also includes the chance to get hands on project and continuous improvement projects.
This role offers the opportunity to work for a true independent market leader and part of an established global group. With progressive training and development this role allows potential promotion in the longer term through the business. With a long-established presence on a global scale and a consistent order book this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and installation of electrical systems and equipment.
- Reactive maintenance and Planned maintenance varying shift.
- Getting hands on with projects and applying your knowledge to the business.
- Looking at continuous improvement activities to better the maintenance functions.
- Applying basic mechanical knowledge to the role as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Electrical knowledge.
- Basic understanding of PLC systems, HMI’s, Motor Drives.
- Basic understanding of Hydraulic and pneumatics systems.
- Company pension
- 21-day holiday allowance excluding time off between shifts.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 22287/534_1694707320
Salary: + Excellent Benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: