Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent Food Manufacturing Company in the Exeter Area.
With no day ever being the same the Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide front line maintenance support to the shift operations team
- Keep machinery working to the designed output efficiency
- Dismantle and re-assemble all production equipment
- Electrical, instrumentation and mechanical maintenance
- Regular PPM and scheduled maintenance and improvement works
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Multi Skilled Background with an electrical biased
- Demonstrable understanding of Programme Logic Control (PLC)
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing practices & continuous improvement mentality
- Must have a recognised apprenticeship to ONC/HNC
Package and Benefits:
- Panama Days/Nights
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22933_1701692079
Salary: £50000 - £51000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: