Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent Renewable Energy Company in the Newquay area.
With no day ever being the same the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out Planned Electrical Maintenance across UK renewable energy sites (South West)
- Occasionally responding to Reactive Maintenance
- Fault Finding and Problem Solving
- Identifying ways to drive Continuous Improvement
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working with renewable energy sources
- Process Focused approach
- Computer Literacy
- Desirable would be Inverter Manufacturing Training
- Experience in set-up and configuration
- Desirable CAD experience
Package and Benefits:
- 35,000 – 40,000 + occasional overtime for weekend cover
- Free Parking, Standard Pension Scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the role Electrical Maintenance Engineer should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22253_1701692196
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Free parking, 22 days holidays + Banks
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Newquay, Cornwall