Electrical Maintenance Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an excellent manufacturer in the Poole area.
With no day ever being the same the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Electrical Maintenance of production/extrusion machinery
- Responding to Machine Breakdowns and fixing in a timely manner to reduce downtime
- Fault Finding
- Have knowledge of PLC’s
- Ability to read Electrical Schematic Diagrams
- Working within a team and assisting with continuous improvement
- Make sure stock is maintained for parts for key equipment
- Assisting with the support of the Engineering Planned Maintenance Programme
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 17th or 18th edition as a minimum
- Time Served as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Ability to diagnose issues and understand the root cause
- Be a good communicator and team player
- Have strong IT skills
Package and Benefits:
- 40,000 – 45,000 DOE
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electrical Maintenance Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Olly on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22758_1707479736
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: