Electrical Maintenance Project Engineer
Electrical Project Engineer
Up to £45,000 plus excellent benefits
- A starting salary of up to £45,000
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities – product specific training
- 10% starting pension – rising to 20% with service
- Income Protection Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cashback Health Care Scheme
- Comprehensive Sick Pay Scheme
This company is a well-known manufacturer in the local area that are looking to bring on enthusiastic, innovative and motivated people to join their growing business. They are a leading employer in the South Wales area and offer excellent internal training programmes and have an extremely low staff turnover.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Mechanical & Electrical Project Engineers to deliver all projects on time, within specification and on budget.
- Planning projects which includes capturing and maintaining electrical documentation on each project.
- Assisting the Project Manager in developing a project scope, budget, and timeline for each investment project.
- Producing and maintaining process and electrical drawings using AutoCAD.
- Tracking the costs for all electrical activities in each project.
- Identifying and supervising electrical resources for each project.
- Ensuring risk assessments and method statements are in place of each task.
- Managing any contractor activities on site in relation with projects.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Qualified to Degree/HND/HNC level in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment, preferably a medium to heavy industrial environment.
- Proficient with ELCAD and EPLAN, Siemens S7/TIA Programming, Lenze Servo applications.
- An understanding of Project Management principles.
- Previous experience with contractor management.
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 22800/534_1703065988
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: