Electrical Maintenance Technician
Electrical Maintenance Technician – DAYS
£35,000 plus £2,000 sign on fee and excellent benefits
This company is a well-known manufacturer in the local area that are looking to bring on enthusiastic, innovative and motivated people to join their growing business. They are a leading employer in the South Wales area and offer excellent internal training programmes and have an extremely low staff turnover.
- A starting salary of £35,000
- £2000 joining fee
- Mon – Fri – DAYS only
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Comprehensive Pension – company will match up to 10%
- Excellent training / development opportunities – automation, PLC programming
- Cashback Health Care Scheme
- Comprehensive Sick Pay Scheme
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering (Minimum NVQ Level 3)
- Experienced in maintenance, planned and reactive, of industrial machinery in a manufacturing, industrial or automated environment
- Experience and good understanding of AC/DC Motors and Drives
- Familiar with Siemens PLC driven machinery
Role & Responsibilities:
- Production equipment is to be maintained to the highest standards and that machine production downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Responsible for carrying out the maintenance, repair, modification and installation of electrical equipment.
- Actively using problem solving and techniques to identify the true root cause of the issue – and implement corrective actions.
- Work on projects as defined by engineering management.
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk.
Job Reference: 19054/534_1693853521
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + plus £2,000 sign on fee
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: