Electrical Shift Engineer (Double Days)
Electrical Shift Engineer (Days)
£36,400 + Overtime + Bonus
7am – 3pm
- Competitive salary
- 21 days holiday + BH + Company Christmas Shutdown
- Private healthcare
- Excellent pension contributions
Our client is a leader developing high performance coatings, that values hard work, teamwork and developing people. They are looking for a
Electrical Shift Engineer due to increased growth within the business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with the latest Electrical Regulations BS 7671 plus knowledge and understanding of the Electricity at work regulations 1989.
- Ensure qualifications are current and conform to the latest Regulations.
- Carry out maintenance, servicing and updating of all electrical systems and appliances to IEE requirements.
- Carry out fault diagnosis and rectification using only recommended testing and measuring equipment.
- Carry out all PAT (portable appliance testing) testing to periodicities recommended.
- Keep up to date records of all electrical installations and routine maintenance checks.
- Carry out the monthly testing of all emergency lighting and the quarterly testing of all static earth leads and building thermal image checks.
- Assist with the design, construction, installation and inspection of all new electrical installations.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- C&G 2382 – 18 Level 3 Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671 2018
- C&G Safe System Used for Working at Height
- C&G NPTC Level 2 Use of Mobile Elevated Work Platform
- C&G 2391 inspection and testing, or equivalent
- Full Driving License
Personal Responsibilities: (Sections 7 & 8, health and safety at Work Act 1974)
- To take reasonable care of own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by my actions and omissions.
- To co-operate with Kernow Coatings Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Not to misuse or interfere with, intentionally or recklessly, anything provided in the interest of safety.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Oliver O’Hare directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 23098_1698417382
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + 21 days holiday + BH + Christmas Shutdown
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: