Electrically bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Electrically Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£40,000 – £48,000
Health Cash Plan – Employee Assistance Program – Life Assurance – Pension – Cycle2Work – Parking – Canteen – Wellbeing initiatives – Private Healthcare and more!!
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electrically Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
to join an renowned UK wide remediation company in the Exeter Area!
With no day ever being the same the Electrically Bias Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class organisation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working with electrical and mechanical drawings and documentation undertake fault finding and modification of plant and equipment.
- Minimize production downtime using trouble shooting breakdowns
- Using a Maintenance Management System carry out Preventative/ planned maintenance work
- Perform electrical and mechanical work, including fabrication, welding and some small electrical installation work
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Time served apprenticeship – Minimum level 3 qualification
- Multiskilled including electrical and pneumatic/hydraulic system knowledge. Fabrication and welding skills desirable
- Industrial experience
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical diagrams and fault finding control panels
Package and Benefits:
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for this role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Shannon Webb on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 000000_1703236699
Salary: £44000 - £48000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: