Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Specialist FMCG Production
£45,000 – £50,000
3 Shift Pattern (1 in 4 Saturdays)
This is an opportunity to work for a large well established business and with over 60 years’ experience within a secure industry. With training and development on offer to maximize your skillset, this opportunity will stand out to candidates looking to gain new skills. With a long-established presence working within the UK obtaining a consistent order book, this opportunity will appeal to a candidate looking for job security and a technical challenge.
- Working as part of the team to carry out installations, repairs, corrective and preventative maintenance tasks in adherence to compliance and regulatory standards
- Ensure that all health and safety policies and permit systems are adhered to and any risks are reported in line with the company and regulatory process.
- Actively diagnose and resolve issues on phase 3 process plant, mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Carry out planned inspection routes on process plant and proactive maintenance schedules
Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a minimum of Level 3 recognized electrical qualification (or equivalent) with some mechanical and ancillary services experience
- Must have at least 5 years electrical experience after an apprenticeship.
- Must have either 17th or 18th edition Wiring Regulations Qualification.
- Experience working on a wide range of food processing plant and ancillary equipment or working from a similar fast-moving process plant environment.
- Must have the ability to work from technical manuals, varied wiring diagrams and using technical support to methodically diagnose electrical faults on a wide range of complex equipment.
- Must have strong diagnosis skills with a confident methodical approach to problem solving.
- Must be a positive, motivated team player with a “can and will do attitude”.
- Must have a clean UK driver’s licence.
As a business our client is a market leading manufacturing company with a strong presence on both a UK and global scale. With a growing portfolio of clients and plans to expand even further this role provides a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
Please send your CV to directly to Paige Titley at email@example.com
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production
Job Reference: Elecmaint1_1704790225
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Staff Discount ,28 Days Holidays
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester