This is an amazing opportunity for a Mechanical/Electrical Fitter to join a leading Electro-Mechanical group that design, manufacture, install, and service to a wide range of customers across a broad range of industrial and commercial sectors.
As a Fitter, you will work as part of an experience work force, and benefit from a company that strives to invest in their employees.
If you are a Mechanical/Fitter looking for continuous development to expand your potential, then apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspect and disassemble rotating machines both LV & HV
- Carry out inspections, overhauls & repairs of various motors that have been used in explosive atmospheres
- Accurately assess and observe damage and wear on AC/DC electric motors and other machines
- Quality control and technical compliance in accordance with project requirements
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering either C&G or NVQ equivalent
- Previous experience within a Electro-Mechanical environment
- Experience of rotating equipment as well as route cause analyses and measuring
- Regular training
- Overtime pay
- Company Van
Job Reference: 22964/534_1695658723
Salary: Up to £33500 per annum + Comprehensive benefits package
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: