Electronic Assembly Technician
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electronic Assembly Technician to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Electronic Assembly Technician role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Setting up all necessary equipment and carrying out necessary checks before operating the SMT machinery. Duties include machine setup and operation of screen printing, Pick & Place, reflow and AOI.
- Assembly of electronic components, sub-assemblies and products in accordance with production build instructions and drawings
- Manual assembly (solder) of printed circuit board assemblies using both surface mount technology (SMT) and through-hole (PTH)
- Rework of PCB assemblies soldering to IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/21 & IPC-JSTD-001 standards
- Assemble prototype and qualification PCBs, working closely with the Design and Development department
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in fine detail, surface mount and through hole
- Experience running a pick and place machine, ideally Mycronic family
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Qualified to IPC-A-610 / IPC-J-STD-001 / IPC-7711/21
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Package and Benefits:
- Up to £30,000
- 28 days plus bank holidays, Group Income Protection Insurance Scheme and Death In Service Scheme
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Software Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Samia Niha on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST22080_1695394877
Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: