Electronic Team Leader
* Relocation Package
* Generous Company Profit Share – Averages over 1/3 of Salary
* 1,000 Company Shares.
* Increasing Holidays (From 20 to 26 Days) + Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown
* Company Pension – Employer 8%, Employee 3%
* Death in Service Benefit – 4x Annual Salary
* Income Protection
This is an excellent opportunity to join a genuine leading manufacturer that supply into a diverse range of industries across the world including pharmaceutical and brewing. They are at the forefront of innovation and quality within their industry and now require an Electronic Team Leader to join its R&D function.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Lead a diverse team of hardware and electronics engineers.
* Oversee technical aspects of product design to ensure reliability and innovation.
* Guide and support team members in their professional growth.
* Coordinate regular team meetings for progress updates, problem-solving, and alignment.
* Foster a collaborative and productive work environment.
* Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders.
* Develop and execute strategic plans to meet product objectives within specified timelines.
* Review and approve design documentation.
* Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry best practices to maintain product competitiveness.
* Collaborate with the project management team to ensure timely project delivery while balancing scope, quality, cost, and schedule.
* Collaborate with other departments, including Research, Software, Process Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, and Sales, to facilitate smooth product development.
* Work with the Compliance Coordinator to ensure products adhere to regulatory and company standards.
* Generate reports, communicate with senior management and the broader business for updates and feedback.
* Engage with external partners, suppliers, and stakeholders as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Experienced in electronics product development, skilled at leading teams to successful launches.
Job reference – 23169/522
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 23169/522_1698314994
Salary: £53000 - £58000 per annum + Profit share payed twice a year.
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: