Electronic Technical sales Engineer
Electronic Technical sales
Up to £35,000
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronic Technical sales to join a great manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same as an Electronic Technical sales the role offers career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Benefits:- Bonus Scheme, Private Healthcare, 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holiday (rising to 28 days + banks with service), Private Pension Scheme + Onsite parking
Role & Responsibilities:
- Customer account Management and processing.
- Providing Customer quotations using bespoke costing model.
- Interpret customer Bill of Materials and mechanical drawings.
- Handover technical customer requirements to engineering and production.
- Supporting colleagues at a technical level
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English both written and verbal. (Well spoken)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of working within the electronics manufacturing environment.
- Previous commercial experience
ST22994 / 400
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar, please contact our Managing Consultant Samia Niha directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY and SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: ST22994_1695987337
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: