Electronic Test Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electronic Test Engineer to join a hugely exciting company who are going through an extended period of growth.
- 9 day fortnight – healthcare – sick pay – insurance schemes – company pension
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Electronic Test Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead fault finding for electronics, mechanical and software components
- Collate suggestions for improvement in each product line or individual component that can be fed into design updates
- Lead flight test team when operating aircraft with newly integrated features
- Instruct technicians on manufacture and testing procedures
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering environment within a similar role
- Experience in fault-finding in mechanical, electronics and/or software systems.
- Good broad electronics knowledge, including digital communications, analogue, PSUs, batteries and embedded systems
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electronic Test Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 23453_1705422148
Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + 9 day fortnight, healthcare & sick pay
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: