Electronics Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electronics Design Engineer to join a market leading instrumentation manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Electronics Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
- Specification, simulation and productionisation of electronic hardware.
- Meeting mission and time-critical deadlines for product delivery.
- Assisting specification and delivery of new product development.
Experience & Skills:
- Extensive practical experience of electronics design using analogue, FPGAs, microcontrollers and associated firmware.
- Experience of low-noise systems.
- Experience of high voltage power supply design.
- Ability to design complex multilayer surface-mount PCBs for low noise and high voltage.
- Experience of PCB schematic capture and PCB layout ideally with Altium Designer
- Experience with ARM processors, Xilinx/Altera(Intel) VHDL FPGA design.
- Understanding of Design for Manufacture.
- Understanding of RF design techniques.
- Experience of product validation and certification for international markets.
- £40,000 – £60,000
- 10% pension
- 36hr working week
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Nick Stovold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST20378_1696604518
Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: