Electronics Design Engineer
What you’ll be doing:
The role holder will undertake some or all of the following tasks: –
- Detailed digital electronic circuit design including component selection, evaluation, simulation, schematic capture, and liaising with PCB design teams
- VHDL design, code, simulation, test, and integration and embedded IP
- Design verification using a combination of simulation, analysis, and test techniques, including support to EMC test houses and customer installations
- Generate design documentation and technical reports
- Interfacing with related disciplines
- Assist the development of higher-level system designs
- Assist the development of technical requirement specifications
- Support system integration activities
Your skills and experiences:
The role holder will have a degree or equivalent in Electronic Engineering or strongly related subject, and have experience in one or more of the following areas: –
- Generating component level digital electronic designs for introduction into volume production
- Development of FPGA/CPLD designs
- Digital design including processor interfacing, memory devices, PLD interfacing, UARTs, SPI, I2C, Ethernet etc
- ADC/DAC devices and techniques
- Design proving, integration, and defect resolution
- Gathering of evidence to support acceptance, fitness for purpose, legislative requirements, and safety
You’ll receive benefits including a competitive pension scheme, enhanced annual leave allowance and a Company contributed Share Incentive Plan. You’ll also have access to additional benefits such as flexible working, an employee assistance programme, Cycle2work and employee discounts – you may also be eligible for an annual leave incentive.
The Digital Electronics Design team:
As Digital Electronic Engineer, you will be responsible for digital designs. The role will provide you with the opportunity to join various complex development projects. You will see the full lifecycle and contribute through all phases.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Nick Stovold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST013_1696952195
Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: