Electronics Design Engineer
Our client is a start-up company that are designing and creating new products within the medical device sector. They have the backing are a large US owned firm and are taking major strides in getting products accredited ad manufactured.
Roles and Responsibilities
New product and existing product development for medical devices, this will involve high voltage ultrasonic transducers, FPGA design, filters, high voltage power electronics, interfacing and analogue digital design.
– Power Amplifier design and development
– Digital & Analogue Electronics
– Firmware development and verification.
– Very occasional offshore support as required including some overseas travel.
Skills and Qualifications:
– Must have a Bsc or a higher degree in a relevant electronics engineer course.
– Candidates should have a good level of experience and specific expertise in analogue circuit design FPGA, VHDL
– Experience in Power supply technology, circuit analysis, modelling and theory.
– Experience in basic analogue components including analogue-digital conversions.
– Knowledge of Altium, or similar packages
– Salary up to £60,000 – £80,000
– Contributory pension scheme
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our consultant for this vacancy –
Nick Stovold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to his at email@example.com
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275 371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: NWS1119_1696952211
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: