Electronics Design Engineer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Electronic Design Engineer to join a global manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
- Hybrid working
- 25 days + Bank holidays
- Profit share bonus,
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
With no day ever being the same the Electronic Design Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Detailed electronic circuit design including component selection
- Specification of bespoke procured hardware
- Generate design documentation and technical report
- Design verification using a combination of simulation, analysis, and test techniques
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment within a similar role
- Experience in PCB layout & schematic capture
- Able to obtain full security clearance
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electronic Design Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Oliver Broderick on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to email@example.com .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: 22040_1702284219
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + 25 days + BH, life assurance, bonus
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: