A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Engineer to join a global manufacturing company priding itself on quality.
With no day ever being the same the Electronics Engineer role offers genuine long-term progression and career development within a first-class manufacturing environment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working on developing new or improving current products
- Working with project and product managers to define agreed product specifications and deliver designs to meet those specifications
- Working with senior engineers across electronic, mechanical and software components
- Design activities to improve quality, cost, reliability and longevity to respond to issues raised
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience within engineering/manufacturing environment.
- HND or above in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience reading, understanding and fault-finding electronic circuits
Package and Benefits:
- £40,000 – £45,000
- Annual bonus, 25 days holiday+BH, life assurance, healthcare
- Exceptional long term career progression opportunities
How to apply:
Suitable candidates for the Electronics Engineer role should apply immediately using the ‘Apply Now’ button by calling Nick Stovold on 01275 371981 or by sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on 01275371981 and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Job Reference: ST014_1707493971
Salary: £30000 - £45000 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date:
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Gloucestershire