South West Wales
£30,000 – £45,000 plus further benefits
An award-winning electronics manufacturer in South Wales is currently looking to strengthen its research and development department with the key acquisition of an Electronics Engineer.
With investment secured for the next 5 years, this company is in a leading position to capitalise on the market growth. The business has a healthy order book and exciting development plans making it an excellent time to join the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the preparation, execution and delivery of Electronic Hardware aspects of new product development programs as well as the maintenance of our current product line in conjunction with the other engineering disciplines within the R&D Department and other relative internal and external stakeholders.
- Designing, updating, and testing electronic systems, components, equipment, and software (where applicable) for use within a medical device and its accessories.
- Author specification, testing, work instruction and other technical documents as and when required.
- Evaluate and create designs / specifications against requirements and capabilities.
- Review new product developments and suggest improvements.
- Resolve any process and component issues.
- Prepare project plans to deliver requirements on time, to budget.
- Deliver progress meetings on current projects to other areas of the business.
- Establish quality and inspection standards for components.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Engineering qualification, ideally Electronics Engineering BSc.
- Experience with various aspects of Engineering – analogue, digital & power, using both through hole and SMT technology
- Experience with Verification and Validation testing and basic documentation
- Experience with CAD tools including schematic capture and PCB design (preferably Altium)
- Preferable experience within a highly regulated industry (medical, automotive, aerospace, etc)
- A starting salary of £30,000 – £45,000
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working – potential to work 2 days from home a week
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
To apply please email your CV / resume to email@example.com
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
Job Reference: 20575/511_1655455059
Job Start Date:
Job Location: Swansea